The Pencil Roll pattern is an easy to create project that takes less than a day to create. It will be an immediate PDF Download sent to you with a unique URL.
This pattern is designed to be sewn with a sewing machine, no pre-made holes are on this pattern for sewing. You can make your own holes and hand stitch it if you'd like. If you do - we recommend using a saddle stitch. When sewing try to get as close to the edge as possible, but no more than 1/8" or an inch - I try to do between 1/8" and 1/4"
• Leather : 4 -5 oz - I like Springfield Leather's Chocolate Distressed Pull Up Hide
• Punch : I use a 1.5mm Punch (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) and 1 mm thread
• Hardware : Buckle Guy's B1016 Antique Brass Collar Button w/ B1414 Back
• Tandy 4.0 Crafttool Button Hole Punch
• Scalpel with a number 11 blade (Remember to always use a fresh blade for each project
*Note* This is NOT for a finished product - this is the pattern to create your own create product. This pattern is copyrighted to Anderson Leather Works. You are free to sell or give any finished product you create. You are free to make artistic changes - but you are not allowed to give or sell this pattern, even if modified.
We would also like to remind you that our patterns are protected by Copyright and reselling or sharing them is illegal and punishable by law. All the files are protected against alterations. Also the PDF files are intended for manual work and ARE NOT laser or machine compatible.