The Swivel-Snap Key Fob pattern is an easy to create project that takes less than a day to create. It will be an immediate PDF Download sent to you with a unique URL. The pattern comes with 5 key fob patterns. You do not have to use all 5 if you only need to make one or two, but has the ability to allow you to use just 1 sheet of paper for 5.
This pattern is designed to be sewn by hand using the pre-made holes that are on this pattern
Remember that any hardware/tools/leather I recommend is just that - a recommendation. I do not get paid to mention the companies I use. You are free to use whatever brand you want.
• Leather : 4 -5 oz - I use a nice 4 - 5oz Oil tan in various colors
• Punch : I use a 1.5mm Punch (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) and 1 mm thread
• 4 mm hole punch for the Snap
• 1" Snap Swivel - BuckleGuy (https://www.buckleguy.com/3002a-1-antique-brass-swivel-trigger-snap-solid-brass-ll/)
• 1" Key Ring - BuckleGuy (https://www.buckleguy.com/b2020-26mm-antique-brass-key-ring-solid-iron/)
• Line 24 Snap set I use the BuckleGuy (https://www.buckleguy.com/line-24-snaps-cap-15mm-ring-socket-antique-brass-s15b51ln-solid-brass-100-sets-per-bag/)
• Line 24 Snap Setter - Springfield Leather has a nice set (https://www.springfieldleather.com/Setter-Snap-All-RivetDlxKit6Pc?page=1)
• Scalpel with a number 11 blade (Remember to always use a fresh blade for each project)
*Note* This is NOT for a finished product - this is the pattern to create your own create product. This pattern is copyrighted to Anderson Leather Works. You are free to sell or give any finished product you create. You are free to make artistic changes - but you are not allowed to give or sell this pattern, even if modified.
We would also like to remind you that our patterns are protected by Copyright and reselling or sharing them is illegal and punishable by law. All the files are protected against alterations. Also the PDF files are intended for manual work and ARE NOT laser or machine compatible.